Tuesday 31 March 2015

Have you seen the Kings taking over social media?



Article not written by me. It is an an advertorial. Read below...
There I was on my own looking for elections talk on social media, but a certain picture of two lion heads won’t stop coming into my space. Several celebrities and media personalities have used it on their page from Friday till today. Some of the celebrities are; Sasha, Skales, KEL, Mr May D, Audu Maikori, LilKesh, Tola Odunsi and many more. Trust Nigerians to have linked it to politics. I guess we will have to fold our hands till 1st of April to see who these lions are and what they are coming with. Wait oh! April 1st is April fool’s day! This had better not be a joke o!! You can check out #AprilLions to see things for yourself. Does anybody have an idea what this could be? 


No comments:

Post a Comment